and... 5, 6, 7, 8
The best way to access a lot of content whenever you want.
You’ll have access to all courses as long as you are subscribed.
Classes are classified by content and levels, so it will be very easy to reach your goals.
- 2 COURSES WITH THE ZOOM CLASSES from last winter and spring (in English and Spanish).
- 24 hours of SOLO JAZZ (beg-int)
- 24 hours of FOLLOWERS (int-adv)
- 6 COURSES FOR FOLLOWERS, with resources you won’t find anywhere else (in Spanish, for the moment).
- Fundamentals for followers
- Swing out variations (under construction)
- Savoy swing out
- Footwork for breaks (under construction)
- Promenade or switch
Courses live and recorded.
Every Thursday we will meet live to enjoy the classes together. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive feedback.
You will have access to the recordings for one month after the course ends.
SOLO JAZZ, THURSDAYS AT 19:00 CEST.
We will warm up with fundamental steps, work on some more technical and elaborate moves and dedicate a good part of the class to a choreography. The contents will have continuity and you will be able to build upon it.
FOLLOWERS, THURSDAY AT 20:10 CEST.
We will work on everything that a follower needs: technique, body position, use of the arms, footwork and variations of many steps. All these resources will be useful to interpret the music.